- When you register with Small Improvements, information is needed such as your name, company name, email address.
- Small Improvements uses collected information for processing your order, billing and service improvement.
- Small Improvements will not sell, rent, exchange or share your personal information with any third parties without your permission.
- Small Improvements may share the collected information in order to (i) respond to investigations, court orders or legal process, (ii) to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats to the physical safety of any person, (iii) violations of Small Improvements’s terms of service, or (iv) as otherwise required by law.
- All of your data remain private and confidential.
- Small Improvements will send a welcome email, as well as emails regarding the status of a person’s performance review, 360 degree reviews, objectives etc. Administrators will at times receive Small Improvements service related announcements. All emails may be disabled by the recipient in their settings page.
- The Small Improvements website uses Google Analytics to collect information about its visitors. Once a user logs in to Small Improvements, Google Analytics is disabled, and no data is collected, for the user as long as that user is logged in.
- Small Improvements uses a technology called “cookies” to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from our website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Small Improvements will set and access Small Improvements cookies on your computer. Cookies are required to use the Small Improvements service.
Please also see our terms of service.