Small Improvements for Nonprofits
We believe that many nonprofit organizations are helping make the world a better place, and we want to support their efforts. That’s why we’re making Small Improvements available to eligible organizations at half the price!
We acknowledge that some nonprofits have a very narrow agenda, and (very few) are outright intolerant. So we want to be careful about who receives our discounted price, and we reserve the right to reject some organizations entirely, regardless of their nonprofit status.
We welcome applications from nonprofits that meet the following guidelines:
- Your nonprofit is non-governmental, non-academic, non-commercial, and non-political.
- Your nonprofit does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression.
- Your nonprofit does not promote a particular religious affiliation, dogma, or doctrine as part of its mission or in exchange for its services.
- If you’re a church, we can’t offer you our nonprofit discount. You’re still welcome to use Small Improvements at the regular price, provided you’re nice and tolerant people.
- You’re an independent not-for-profit organization promoting the use of green energy? That’s great, you’re in.
- But if you’re an organization promoting wind energy, and happen to be funded by a consortium of windmill manufacturers, well, we’d love you as customers, but you wouldn’t be eligible for our nonprofit discount.
How to apply
To apply for our nonprofit discount, please send us a link to your website and a copy of your nonprofit status for taxation purposes. We also ask you to confirm that you comply with the guidelines outlined above.
Please contact us and tell us more about you!